THE SELECTIVE LIGHT TRANSMISSION.
PATILUX BLUE IS A PHOTOSELECTIVE CLEAR FILM THAT P.A.T.I. HAS STUDIED AND REALIZED TO FULFIL SOME ADVANCED NEEDS OF THE GREENHOUSE GROWING TECHNOLOGY. THE SPECIFIC PHOTOSELECTIVE FILTER IS EFFECTIVE IN EQUILIBRATING THE PLANT GROWTH, DEVELOPING MORE COMPACT PLANTS, I.E. MORE RESISTANT TO TRANSPLANT STRESS (IN CASE OF NURSERY CROPS), FAVORING THE FRUITS RIPENING PROCESS INSTEAD OF THE VEGETATIVE PRODUCTION.
The main advantages
- Unrivalled light transparency, particularly in the PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation, which is effective for the photosynthesis, i.e. 400-700 nm) necessary for the plants growth.
- Reduction of the solar heat transmitted, reducing the shading operations.
- Color and flavor intensity of fruits.
- No interference with the pollinators activity.
- Preservation of excellent transparency and mechanical properties during the film life span.
PATILUX BLUE films are supplied with anti-drip additives (AG) as standard; the additive migrating from the inside of the film reduces the surface tension of condensed water vapour, thus avoiding fogging and droplets. The effectiveness and the lasting of this action are influenced by the film slope, by the environment humidity and by the temperature, so the expected performance can be limited in relation to the greenhouse construction, or to the way of running it, and by the climatic conditions.
Upon customer’s request, P.A.T.I. provides a cutting service of the rolls at specified lengths.
DOUBLE INFLATED COVERS
In case of installation of double inflated covers, it is advisable to use CLARIX BLUE as external sheet and PATINSIDE as inner sheet, in order to optimize the filtering action and the anti-drip effectiveness, as well.
P.A.T.I.’s products, although they help growing conditions, cannot be deemed responsible for the crop results, that are strongly influenced by climatic, pedologic, phytopatologic and environmental conditions in general, as well as by the cultivation practices. P.A.T.I. reserves the right to modify the characteristics of its products without prior notice: the information herein reported are not binding and are subject to changes.