HIGH QUALITY DIFFUSED LIGHT.
IN ONE PRODUCT ARE CONCENTRATED POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS THAT TRADITIONALLY HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED ALMOST INCOMPATIBLE: IN FACT PATI-DI LITE IS A NEW CONCEPT OF THERMIC DIFFUSED FILM, FEATURING AT THE SAME TIME HIGH TOTAL LIGHT TRANSMISSION. IT IS MANUFACTURED FROM EVA COPOLYMERS (ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE) AND CAREFULLY SELECTED ADDITIVES, THROUGH A WELL PROVEN AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVED PRODUCTION PROCESS.
The main advantages
- High light diffusion: more than 40% of the light passing through the film is diffused.
- Effective anti-drip treatment that contributes to the high total light transmission.
- Excellent total transmission (direct light + diffused) in the PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation, which is effective for the photosynthesis, i.e. 400-700 nm) necessary for the plants growth, that permits high performances even in cloudy days or when the sun is low over the horizon.
- High thermal effect that limits the drop in temperature during the night or in poor sunlight conditions.
- Preservation of the mechanical properties of elasticity, tear resistance, tensile strength and resistance to perforation during the film life span.
PATILUX DIFFUSED films are supplied with anti-drip additives (AG) as standard; the additive migrating from the inside of the film reduces the surface tension of condensed water vapour, thus avoiding fogging and droplets. The effectiveness and the lasting of this action are influenced by the film slope, by the environment humidity and by the temperature, so the expected performance can be limited in relation to the greenhouse construction, or to the way of running it, and by the climatic conditions.
Upon customer’s request, P.A.T.I. provides a cutting service of the rolls at specified lengths.
PATI-MED-LITE Where a medium thermal effect is suggested by the climatic conditions, PATI-MED-LITE grade is available and keeps all the other PATI-DI-LITE’s advantages.
P.A.T.I.’s products, although they help growing conditions, cannot be deemed responsible for the crop results, that are strongly influenced by climatic, pedologic, phytopatologic and environmental conditions in general, as well as by the cultivation practices. P.A.T.I. reserves the right to modify the characteristics of its products without prior notice: the information herein reported are not binding and are subject to changes.